Today, the best subscription boxes for teens on the market cater to a wider variety of interests than ever before. From beauty boxes to jewelry to books and candle subscriptions, you can pretty much find a box for anything, with options available at every price range.
These reoccurring programs are also a good way to treat yourself to something special every once in a while (who wouldn’t love to test out new beauty products), but they also make for the perfect gifts for teenage girls, siblings, and serve as great gift ideas for your best friends, too.
But because there are so many to choose from (and nobody wants a bunch of junk showing up at their doorstep), Teen Vogue curated a list of the top subscription boxes for teens out there. Here, find 30 of our favorite picks that offer a ton of cool self-care gift items like body lotions, hair care tools, comic books, video games, and more! You'll find both big brand names like Vivrelle and IPSY, plus smaller businesses like the Black Girl Magic Box and everything in between.
The Best Subscription Boxes for Teens:
- Best Subscription Boxes for Teen Boys: Gamefly, $15.95 per month
- Best Subscription Boxes for Teen Girls: IPSY, $13 per month
- Best Subscription Boxes for Tweens: Inky Box, $14.99 per month
- Most Popular Subscription Box: Vivrelle, $39 per month
- Best Clothing Subscription Box: Stitch Fix, prices start at around $20
- Best Jewelry Subscription Box: Rocksbox, $21 per month
- Best Cell Phone Accessories Subscription Box: Casley, $18 per month
- Best Plant Subscription Box: Succulent Studios, $10 per month
- Best Subscription Box for Book Lovers: Book of the Month, $50 every three months
Best Clothing Subscription Box: Stitch Fix